Texas.gov is the state’s official website and a trusted resource for Texans to access government information and more than 1,000 services that are supported by a 24/7/365 multi-channel and multi-lingual help desk, including:
- Driver services like vehicle registration renewal, driver license renewal, and driver records
- Vital records such as birth and death certificates and marriage and divorce verifications
- Professional and occupational licenses and permits
- Fee and fine payments
Digital Government Assistant
Texas by Texas - or TxT for short - is a new digital government experience that makes it even easier, faster, and more secure for Texans to take care of their government business. Powered by a transformative technology platform featuring identity access management, predictive intelligence, and master data management technologies, we can integrate your constituent-facing services with TxT to provide users with:
- Global identity and single sign-on capability
- Account dashboard with preferences, to do list, and transaction history
- Notifications, reminders, and alerts
- Access to a growing portfolio of digital government services
Digital Identity Solution
The Texas.gov digital identity solution is now available. With streamlined identity proofing and verification, multi-factor authentication, and single sign-on access, constituents and Texas public sector users can easily and securely access digital government services with a global unique identifier (GUID).
Learn more about the exemption process for Texas.gov.