The 2022 Cybersecurity Report assesses the resources currently available to government entities to respond to cybersecurity incidents, identifies preventive and recovery efforts to improve cybersecurity, evaluates the statewide information security resource sharing program, and provides legislative recommendations for improving cybersecurity.
Section 2054.0591, Government Code, requires the Texas Department of Information Resources to produce a report on the preventive and recovery efforts the state can undertake to improve cybersecurity. The considerations presented in this report can be applied to various impacts of cybersecurity risks, threats, and possible incidents.
This report includes:
- An assessment of available resources to address the impacts of cybersecurity incidents
- Recommended preventive and recovery efforts,
- An evaluation of a shared information security resource assistance program,
- A review of existing cybersecurity-related statutes, and
- Legislative recommendations to protect against adverse impacts of cybersecurity incidents
Related NewsMore News
About File Formats
Some documents on this page are in the PDF format. Please download the Adobe Reader in order to view these documents.